PTE Past Exam Memories – 06/09/2017 – China – Hi guys, I had my exam on 06 September and I scored 70 overall L 71 R 66 S 65 W 77 grammar 90. In this post, I am sharing some questions (which I remember) that I got in my PTE Academic exam. Most of the questions that I got was from the repeated material.
RELATED LINKS: PTE Academic Exam Memories – 23/08/2017
PTE Past Exam Memories – Writing:
Summarize Written Text – Relationship Between Cow and Grass:
An under-appreciated co-evolution relationship exists between cow and grass – mutually helps each other – cow maintains and expands habitat – spreads seeds of grass – manure helps as a fertilizer to grass – the cow has Rumen medicine ball like organ which converts grass into protein – also some bacteria helps in digestion.
Summarize Written Text – Nobel Peace Prize Winner AI Gore:
Former US ex … – studied the climate changes – predicted in 2050 there will be deaths due to heat increase – global warming will save lives.
PTE Past Exam Memories – Listening:
Summarize Spoken Text – Globalization and Farmers:
Impact of globalization – competition between developing and developed countries – developed nations to help developing nations – farmers in developing nations receive less – farmers produce more, get the lower price.
Summarize Spoken Text – War of Talent:
The war between organization over talented employees – speaker explains 3 reasons – firstly, the retirement of the baby-boomers will result in decreasing number of the labor force and increasing shortage of skilled workers – secondly, change in the workplace because of higher income – lastly, the difference between what schools are producing and what companies need.
Write From Dictation:
- We can not consider an increase in price at this stage.
- The new product failed due to a lack of demand.
- Tribes work with each other to build monolithic statues. Write From Dictation 2017 Topics
PTE Past Exam Memories – Speaking:
- Akimbo, this must be one of the odder-looking words in the language and puzzles us in part because it doesn’t seem to have any relatives. What’s more, it is now virtually a fossil word, until recently almost invariably found in arms akimbo, a posture in which a person stands with hands on hips and elbows sharply bent outward, one that signals impatience, hostility or contempt.
- Modern buildings have to achieve certain performance requirements, at least to satisfy those of building codes, to provide a safe, healthy, and comfortable environment. However, these conditioned environments demand resources in energy and materials, which are both limited in supply, to build and operate. 2017 PTE Exam Read Aloud Topics
I hope my experience will help other PTE aspirants. One thing that I want to share with my other PTE folks is that it is not difficult to achieve your desired scores in PTE test. You just need to be focused, practice more, and should devote proper time before giving the exam. Best of luck for all who are preparing PTE Academic test.