We have collected all latest PTE Academic exam questions frequently coming in 2017. In this post, we have given REAL EXAM QUESTIONS test 1. So if you are finding it difficult to get your required scores of 65 or 79 or want to score well in just ONE ATTEMPT then you need to go through these “Latest PTE Exam Questions Bank” test topics NOW.
If you have recently given PTE Academic exam then you can also upload your PTE recent exam topics and questions. Get best PTE Exam preparation material and test papers.
PTE Latest Read Aloud 2017:
1. Domestication is an evolutionary, rather than a political, development. They were more likely to survive and prosper in an alliance with humans than on their own. Humans provided the animals with food and protection, in exchange for which the animals provided the humans their milk and eggs and — yes — their flesh
2. Akimbo, this must be one of the odder-looking words in the language. It puzzles us in part because it doesn’t seem to have any relatives. What’s more, it is now virtually a fossil word, until recently almost invariably found in arms akimbo, a posture in which a person stands with hands on hips and elbows sharply bent outward, one that signals impatience and hostility.
PTE Latest Repeat Sentence 2017:
1. I know how to solve the problem, but I’ve been asked not to tell you.
2. She sold all of her furniture, so she could afford to feed herself and her dog.
3. Mary has nobody to talk with, but she doesn’t feel lonely.
4. I spoke to him in English, but I couldn’t make myself understood.
5. The car he was riding crashed into a train
6. I would like to drastically decrease the amount of time it takes me to clean the house.
7. I just want to let you know that I think you’re the most beautiful woman that I’ve ever seen.
8. I think it’s a shame that some foreign language teachers were able to graduate from college without ever having studied with a native speaker.
PTE Latest Retell Lecture 2017:
1. The darkness between galaxies
2. Mega city
PTE Latest Answer Short Questions 2017:
1. What is the name of ground military forces? – Army
2. What is someone that can’t see called? – Blind
3. What do you call the middle of something? – Center
4. Whose job is it to treat people that are ill or have an injury at a hospital? – Doctor
5. What is the process of teaching and learning called? – Education
6. What kind of book is written by a person about their own life? – Autobiography
7. What is the red liquid that flows through a body? – Blood
8. What is the payment of a student’s education by an organization called? – Scholarship
9. What is the piece of paper with official information written on it called? – Document
10. What is the name of a building where you can borrow books? – Library
11. Who is a person that makes bread, cakes and pastries? – Baker
PTE Latest Essay 2017:
In the past 100 years, there have been many inventions such as antibiotics, airplanes and computers. What do you think is the most important of them? Why? Greatest invention in the last 100 years, medicine, science or technology?